3+ NRF x H x FL
3-way rotational crossbreeding program using Norwegian Red (NRF), Holstein (H) and Flechvieh (FL).
Breeds used in 3+ NRF x H x FL:
- Norwegian Red (NRF): A high producing dairy breed from Norway. Developed for functionality and production. Superior for health and fertility.
- Holstein (H): Most common dairy breed worldwide with very high production, excellent udders and type.
- Fleckvieh (FL): Breed from Austria. Dual purpose breed (dairy and beef) developed for strong and durable cows.
3+ NRF x H x FL will give:
- Stronger more durable cows plus increased income from bull calves and cull cows
- Very good milk, fat and protein yields
- Improved fertility and survival
- Tall and strong cows